Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Norm...this one's for you

Our friends Norm and Nancy visited late last week to say goodbye. As the summer ends many of our friends move to warmer weather. The last thing Norm said was to let him know when we washed out the garage.

Well, this should have been one of the last things we did. The garage is where we're working so it's normal that it would be a mess for quite a while. Today we were told that our windows have arrived at the retailer. Needing a place to put the windows when they are delivered, I decided that a clean spot in the garage was a necessity...and that spot grew to include the entire garage...while I was at it.

So, Norm. Here it is...clean a lot sooner than we expected. I don't expect it to stay like this for long; but it is sure nice for now!!