Sunday, January 19, 2014

Good Sunday Morning

There have been so many things I wanted to tell you this week... but it has been quite a week that posting to this blog was not high on the list of things to get done.

First, I lost my assistant at work last Friday.  You never realize how dependent you are on someone until they are not there.  Boy have I been busy.

Second, I had a show yesterday.  Just a little one 40 miles away; but with Rod still not back to 100%, I did it alone.... it was harder than I expected.

Third, while Rod is better, he is not yet 100%.  He is able to go to work every day which is helping to get that arena back to normal.  I was sure glad he could be there this week.  I don't know what I would have done without him!!  We are definitely a team.

Lastly... I finally got to sleep well one night this week.  That REALLY helped me.

The January thaw is being good to us.  We are recovering quickly with the warmth. (65 degrees today).

It haas been a strange beginning to 2014; but, I think we'll make it!!