Monday, February 09, 2004

I am SOOOOOO!!! tired of being cold. I'm working again today with cold fingers and tense shoulders. It's cold and rainy outside. No amount of heat in here (other than sitting on top of the electric heater) seems to help. Maybe I don't want to travel to where it snows a lot...well maybe once.

The pressure mounts as we count down to our leaving for Florida later this week. We hope to leave Wednesday evening to avoid rush hour on Thursday. With that plan, we'll have to make it all the way south of Macon before we stop. I would hate to work so hard to avoid Atlanta's rush hour only to be caught in Macon's rush hour the next morning.

This plan does give hope to our having an extra several hours in Orlando on Thursday. That lawn chair already knows my name. It has been calling to me for at least a week now. I am looking forward to shorts, a lawn chair, a little shade and nothing else to do but sweat...at least for a while.

It was fun yesterday loading things into the trailer for the trip. Anything we can take in advance helps offset the last minute rush. Except for food and computers (the true necessities of life), it looks like we should be ready to go. Chester will appreciate not having to ride in the back of the truck between the house and the trailer. He ends up there when there is just too much stuff in the back seat.

Preparations for the show complete except for the demo that we want running when we are not showing the program ourselves. I got a lot done of that yesterday and will continue after finishing the shipping today.

Shipping today includes sending stock to Alabama where someone else is taking over shipping on customer orders. Yea!!! Now I can move on to the programming that needs to be done.